Many individuals have concerns and questions they need to have answered regarding bed bug control. Fortunately, our article gives you the rundown on all the essential bed bug information you need so that you can reach out to pest control in Chandler about your bed bug infestation fully informed on this invading insect.
Unlikely Places Bed Bugs Could Be Living
Bed bugs are hitchhikers and are well-known for their skills in hiding in clothing or baggage as they travel from an infested area to your home. However, this pest can also make its way into some rather unlikely areas thanks to its small size and darker coloration. Some places you may not expect to find bed bugs making their homes include:
- Inside purses, including in hidden pockets or zipped compartments
- In stuffed animals
- Hidden in fluorescent light bulbs or other types of light fixtures
- In nightstands, picture frames, books, or alarm clocks
- Hidden in electrical outlets or electrical devices stored in your home
How To Kill Bed Bugs Quickly
To kill bed bugs quickly, you’re going to want to reach out to our experts at Ozone Pest Control. Only professional bed bug extermination and elimination tactics can quickly kill this pest and remove them from every hiding place in your home – even the ones that you don’t know. It is a much better investment to trust the specialists at Ozone Pest Control than to try and combat this pest by yourself, a process that can be less than adequate and take much more time to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bed Bugs
These frequently asked questions about bed bugs can help put to rest some of your worries or concerns about this pest and help you be prepared to battle any potential infestation you encounter:
- What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?- Bed bugs are tiny insects that are dark reddish-brown in coloration and appear no larger than an apple seed. You can typically find them gathered together in sleeping quarters, hence their name of ‘bed bug.’
- How Do You Get Bed Bugs? – You can end up with bed bugs in your home as they hide in your clothing and luggage while you stay in an infected area. The bed bugs come with you as you travel home and then spread out around your property.
- How Do You Check For Bed Bugs? – To check for bed bugs in your home or any accommodation area you stay at, look for signs of reddish staining on beds, furniture, walls, or carpets. You may also want to check for signs of small bed bug bodies or a musty, unpleasant odor in the area.
- What Kills Bed Bugs? – Several things can kill bed bugs, including high temperatures, hot water and steam, and a few different types of insecticides. You should consult Ozone Pest Control to learn the best bed bug control method for your home.
Bed bugs are a tricky pest to locate and eliminate. Don’t trust DIY products-you can’t afford to miss one bug. Call for our experts at Ozone Pest Control.
Total Bed Bug Control For Chandler Residents
To keep this tiny biting pest out of your Chandler home, you should contact local pest control for bed bugs. Our specialists at Ozone Pest Control will inspect your property in-depth and ensure that they locate all bed bug hiding spots. Then they will implement targeted treatment solutions that entirely eradicate infestations of this pest and allow you to sleep easy knowing you’re safe from bed bug bites.